When you are in need of information outside of our standard monthly report cycle, use the custom report feature to gather data on orders processed through your online store.
1) Start off by entering the date range you are looking for. This will pull based on the day the order was shipped to align with the flow of funds.
2) Next, determine the information you need in the report:
- Order -- Generates order level summary information including: sales tax, discounts, and shipping.
- Product -- Generates detailed information on products purchased including: prescription, user, and patient details.
You can generate both at the same time by checking both boxes.
3) Finally, enter the email address you want the data sent to and push the "generate" button.
You will receive an email when the report is ready. Generated reports will also be available in the download section of the custom reports tab for 30 days. Use the refresh button to update the list.
As with all reports, only users with the Practice Admin. Administrator role can generate or access custom reports.